Followers

Thursday 28 May 2020

To The Moon and Back Tag

Morning everyone xx

So it's my turn on the Bee Crafty blog today and I have an MDF door hanger to share with you using one of the gorgeous Journaling Girls, Cheer. xx

Also used:
Journaling Blocks
Art Journal Borders
Dinkables
Distress Oxides 
Acrylic Paint
Sparkle Pens
Alcohol Markers
White/black Gel Pen
  


To begin I painted the MDF with Acrylic Paints then stamped one of the Journal Borders top and bottom 


I coloured in the circles with sparkle pens.
I stamped some of the embellishment stamps in Distress Oxides and blended the same colour through the Hearts Dinkable.

I then used Versafine to stamp the hearts and decorative lines, from the stamp set.


To add depth I used a black and white pen to add highlights, and accents on the circles and flowers. 


I stamped the girl, in Memento, on a piece of super smooth card, coloured her with Alcohol Markers and cut her out. 

I also stamped out one of the Journaling Blocks, wrote my own message on it, and cut it out. 

I adhered both to the MDF to complete my make.

I hope you liked todays post and I'll be back again soon 

Crafty hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx