Followers

Thursday 4 June 2020

Be Fearless

Hi everyone

I'm on the Bee Crafty blog with step by step photos of some ATC'S I made using the beautiful Trio of Butterflies

Also used:
Dinkable: Brick Wall
Dots stamp
Boy Girl Work stamp set
Distress Inks
Versmark
Gold Embossing Powder
Versafine



I laid down some Distress Ink on a glass mat, spritzed with water and dabbed my cards in it. Once dried, I applied a second colour, dried and repeated this process until I was happy with the result


I applied clear embossing ink through the Brick wall stencil then heated with gold embossing powder


The beautiful Butterflies were stamped in Black Onyx Versafine 


I stamped the Dots randomly, also in the Versafine 


To complete I stamped the sentiments on a piece of  card, cut them up and adhered with glue gel 

Thankyou for taking the time to look through todays post.

Crafty hugs xx 

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx