Followers

Thursday 21 May 2020

Time flies

Morning everyone xx

It's my turn on the Bee Crafty blog today so thought I'd have another go at making some ATC'S.
For my focal image I got out the beautiful
Feathered Wings. These are awesome and so versatile xx

Also used:
Retro dots and dash
Time Flies
Distress Oxides 
White paint pen




To begin I blended Wilted Violet, Shaded Lilac and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxides randomly on my ATC cards.
I stamped the Retro dot and dash stamp in the Wilted Violet.
Using a posca white paint pen I have, I drew some random circles and squares


The beautiful Feathered Wings were stamped randomly on both ATC'S in Versafine 


To complete I stamped the sentiment on a piece of card twice, then cut out the Time Flies   and adhered them with medium gel. 

I hope you like my makes and I'll be back again very soon 
Crafty hugs xx

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx