Followers

Thursday 2 January 2020

Don't look backwards

Hi lovely crafters xx

First of all I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy New Year. I hope 2020 brings you joy, happiness, and lots of crafty goodies 🤣

Over on the Bee Crafty blog today I've a couple of ATC's I made using the beautiful tall Teasel.
I had an urge to get all my stamps out and see where the mood took me, and I ended up with these ATC'S.  Lol.

Also used:
Dinkables
Distress Oxides 
Script stamp
Ticker Tape stamps
Distressed Diamonds stamp
White embossing powder



To begin I used Versmark sticky ink to stamp the Distressed Diamonds, then heat embossed in white.  This acted as a resist.
I blended Distress Oxides over the ATC'S,  drying each layer before blending the next one.
I used the same colours through the Honeycomb Dinkable.


I randomly stamped parts of the script stamp, in the darkest Oxide. When stamping randomly I like to hold the stamp in my hand, I find it gives a more distressed random effect.
The beautiful Teasel was then stamped in Smokey grey Versafine 


To complete my ATC'S I stamped my Ticker Tape Sentiments, cut them out and adhered with glue gel. 

Well I hope you liked the results of my random, free thinking Crafty session lol.
Until next time.

Crafty hugs x

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Karen. Your ATCs are gorgeous. I love those stamps. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. And a very Happy New Year to you to xx

      Delete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx