Followers

Thursday 26 December 2019

Get Christmassy with Doodle Art

Morning xx

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas Day? I was lucky to spend it with my beautiful family xxx

I've been getting a bit festive with my Doodle Art sets. These make such fun and festive Christmas cards and here are a selection of cards for today's weekly Bee Crafty blog post xx

Products used:
Doodle Art sets: most of them!! 🤣
Distress Oxides
Versafine






I first used my acrylic block as a guide, then stamped my Robin, and masked it off, before applying my background.

To create my backgrounds on today's cards, i applied Distress Oxides to an acrylic block. I then spritzed it with water and stamped the block direct to the card blank. Once dry I removed my Robin mask.

All my images were stamped in Black Onyx Versafine as I like the bold, contemporary feel of this look. I decided not to colour the images in as I felt it fitted in with this style.


I hope you enjoyed looking through today's post. I'll see you again soon.

Crafty hugs xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx