Followers

Thursday 9 January 2020

Dreams come true

Hey everyone xx

Any plans for today?
I'm on the Bee Crafty blog today with a card I made using the utterly beautiful Swallow stamp xx

Also used:
Wildflower 1 
Inspirational Words 1 
Distress Oxides
Dinkables
Gelli Plate


I created my background using my Gelli Plate. (However you can create a similar effect, blending Distress Oxides, and stamping each layer separately  using the Circle Easy Frame Inkable).
I inked up my Gelli Plate with Distress Oxides, blending through the Honeycome Dinkable, and stamping the Wildflower randomly on the plate. 
Then I applied my plate to the front of my card blank. I printed a second generation print from it on the lower right of the card blank.
The Swallow, and Sentiment was stamped in Smokey Grey Versafine.
To complete I used my clear Sparkle pen  to add a hint of sparkle to my Swallow xx

I hope you enjoyed today's make. See you again soon.

Crafty hugs xx 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a stunning card. That bird is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx