Followers

Saturday 13 April 2019

You're all the same...

Hello

I'm back again ๐Ÿ˜ ....  with a card I made using the fabulous Octopod stamp.

Also used:
Ticker Tape 2 stamp set
Dinkable
Pixie Powders


A simple but effective card to make.

I inked through the Regular Dots Dinkable, direct on to the front of the card blank, with white ink.
On a separate square of white card, I created a background using Pixie Powders 
The Octopod was stamped in Versafine and glossy accents used on the head.
The Seaweeds were also stamped in Versafine and coloured in with Kuretake Clean Colour pens 
This was adhered to card blank and a frame added with a black pen.

Many thanks for popping over to see today's post

Crafty hugs xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx