Followers

Saturday 13 April 2019

...Why?

Hey everyone
How are we all? Hope you've had lots of crafty fun..I know I have 😁
I'm back today with a card I made using the gorgeous Seahorse.

Also used:
Ticker Tape 2 sentiment stamp
Dinkables
Distress Oxide 


I blended 2/3 different blue Distress Oxides through the Circles Dinkable to create a background, which I adhered to card blank.
I put some of the same Oxides on to a glass mat, spritzed with water then smooshed over a smaller piece of card.
I then applied the Oxides direct to the stamp, spritzed with water and stamped it onto the card.
The Seaweeds were stamped and coloured in with the oxides and a water brush 
To complete, the sentiment was stamped on to white card , cut up and glued in place. 

Many thanks for popping over today
Crafty hugs xx 

6 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx