Followers

Thursday 11 April 2019

For You

Hello crafters xx
Hope you're all well and have crafty plans for today?
I'm back on the Bee Crafty blog with a card I made using the beautiful Unicorn stamps. I combined them with the gorgeous BEAUtanicals Wildflower stamps. ...perfect combination I think xx
Also used:
Everyday Sentiments stamp set
Distress Oxides 
Dinkables
Versafine
Sparkle pen


To begin I stamped a selection of the beautiful Wildflowers across the bottom of the card blank. I used different coloured Distress Oxides and stamped in first and second generation, to create depth and dimension
On an oval die cut I stamped the smaller Unicorn in Smokey Grey versafine. 
This was masked off and I then stamped the bigger Unicorn, so it appeared behind the other 
I removed the mask 
I randomly inked through the Distressed Diamonds Dinkable in a green Distress Oxide.
I coloured my unicorns in with watercolour pencils and a water brush then add a hint of sparkle using a clear Sparkle Pen 
The sentiment was stamped in Smokey Grey versafine and to complete I adhered this to the card blank with foam pads

A beautiful magical card for any occasion 

Thankyou for popping by and I'll be back again soon 

Crafty hugs xx 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a stunning card I love it. That stamp is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx