Followers

Thursday 4 April 2019

April Swallow...

Morning crafters xx
Im on the Bee Crafty blog today with a Calendar page I made using the beautiful Swallow stamp. I combined it with one of the gorgeous Mandela Inkables, to create this beautiful spread

Also used:
Distress Oxide
Versafine
Kuretake Clean Colour pens
Sparkle pen




I began by stamping my beautiful Swallow in Smokey Grey Versafine.
I coloured it in with Kuretake Clean Colour pens and a water brush. I added some sparkle to the feathers using a clear Sparkle pen.
I inked through random sections of the gorgeous Mandela with my distress Oxides to finish.
Simple but soo effective

Thankyou for stopping by for this weeks post

Crafty hugs xx

10 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx