Followers

Sunday 17 February 2019

Work hard play hard

Hello everyone xx

A quick post today with an Art Journal page I made.
As well as starting an Art Journal my other New year challenge was to try watercolouring /painting. So for this page I had a go at drawing and painting my own flowers ... early days lol

Distress Oxides and Gossip watercolour inks by Stamps By Me, were used to create the background and paint the flowers
I fiddled circles in the background to create a bit more depth
The sentiment is by Bee Crafty Stamps

I hope you like todays post

Crafty hugs xx  

2 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx