Followers

Sunday 17 February 2019

Endless possibilities

Hello everyone xx

A quick post today with a page from my Art Journal.
I'm trying to draw/paint flowers so here's my attempt...hope you like it xx


I used acrylic paints to create my background  and to add some depth I blended Distress Oxides through a stencil by StampsBy Me.  I outlined it with a fine black pen.
Having sketched my flower I painted it with acrylics. 
The sentiment is also by Stamps By Me 

Hope you liked today's attempt lol

Crafty hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a gorgeous page your flowers are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx