Followers

Sunday 17 February 2019

Life is good

Hi everyone xx

Hope you're all well xx
A quick post from me today with a page from my Art Journal.  I've been trying my fans at drawing /painting flowers... I will have to keep practising lol
I'm loving the freedom of using an Art Journal. ..just see where it takes you...


Distress Oxides were used to create this background together with the bleaching technique through some stencils 
The flowers, hearts and circles I drew were painted with acrylic paints
I did some doodle writing in the background before adding the sentiment by Thirsty Brush & Co 

I hope you enjoyed today's make 

Crafty hugs xx

5 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx