Followers

Thursday 14 February 2019

Flying high

Hello crafters xx

I'm back on the Bee Crafty blog with a make using the beautiful Winter Owl stamp set.
I've combined it with the Snowflake Inkable...a perfect combination

Also used:
Silhouette Tree with birds 
Snowflakes - Feathery 
Distress Oxides 



The Distress Oxides were blended through the Snowflake Inkable and a few Snowflakes stamped randomly around to create more interest
The Owl, Tree and Moon were stamped in Smokey Grey versafine 

A quick but effective card with a stunning image 

Many thanks for popping by and I'll be back soon with another Bee Crafty make 
Crafty hugs xx 

8 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx