Followers

Thursday 7 February 2019

February's Ponies

Hi crafters xx

I'm back on the Bee Crafty blog with another page from this year's crafty Calender.
For February I used the Bee Crafty
Silhouette Ponies, Silhouette Tree with Birds and Flock of Birds xx

Also used:
Distress Oxides
Versafine





On a panel of card the width of my Calendar,  I used Distress Oxides to create a background. I used torn bits of paper to create my hills.
I stamped the first tree, and Flock of Birds, in Smokey Grey versafine and then the second tree in black onyx, to create dimension
The Ponies were stamped in the Black onyx.  
I matted this onto black card and adhered across top of calander 
To finish I stamped a couple of the Ponies in the bottom right corner of the calander page 

I hope you liked today's post..see you all again soon
Crafty hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a gorgeous page for your calendar I love the stamps you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous scene Karen, perfect for February. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful scene for your Calendar

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and love the calendar

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so beautiful!!! I love it!!! You created such a beautiful scene....I'm from Montana and this looks like my front yard. I hope you enter this in Crafter's Castle challenge :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thankyou. Wow... what a beautiful view you must have xxx

      Delete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx