Followers

Monday 4 February 2019

New day, new you

Hello everyone xx

Thought I'd pop a quick post on to show you my latest Art Journal spread.
As some of you know I set myself a New Year challenge to try something different in my crafting. ..so I started an Art Journal. .. and I'm loving it!! Totally addicted.  It's so uplifting and anythings goes
Hope you like today's make xx





For this spread I used a range of watercolour inks, stencils and stamps by Stamps By Me, as well as a bit of doodling lol

I hope you like today's Art Journal spread 

Crafty hugs xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen I love how you have decorated the pages of your art journal. Thank you for sharing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx