Followers

Sunday 20 January 2019

Life is good

Morning crafters xx

Just thought I'd do a quick blog to show you my latest Art Journal spread. 
I decided to try something new for 2019 so got an Art Journal, stared at the blank pages for about a week lol and then just started creating. And I have to say I'm now hooked! Lol.

The other new year challenge was to try watercolouring so for this Art Journal I painted my own flowers. .. 2 new challenges in one go 😂




I used acrylic paints to create the background and a mixture of background stamps and stencils by Stamps By Me and Bee Crafty.  

I loved painting the flowers, albeit very hesitantly lol. They were painted onto light watercolour card and cut out

I hope you like today's make and I'll be back soon with some more Art Journal spreads 

Crafty hugs xx 

16 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx