Followers

Thursday 24 January 2019

For You...

Hello everyone

I'm on the Bee Crafty blog today with two makes using the absolutely beautiful Sunflower. A stunning hand drawn flower that stamps so brilliantly

Also used :
Everyday Sentiments XL 1
Distress Oxides 
Dinkables
Sparkle pens
Bark Positive stamp
Foil



For the background I used my sparkle pens, a large brush and water. Creates a beautiful blended rainbow effect which you can also get using Distress Inks and Oxides
I stamped random bits of Bark and blended Distress Oxides randomly through Honeycomb stencil. I used a fine line pen to add some effect to the honeycomb shapes
Using a water brush I bleached out a sun
The Sunflower and sentiment was stamped in black onyx versafine and I added a few white highlights with a gel pen


I applied Distress Oxides direct to the stamp, spritzed with water and stamped onto my card stock. 
Using a craft knife I cut around the Sunflower, so the edges of parts of it sat over the panel, which was same length as my card blank 
I applied transfer foil to base of my Sunflower. I also applied some to the base of my card blank
The panel was adhered to card blank and I added wiggly lines down each side of the panel, with a black pen
The sentiment was stamped in white, to complete 

Many thanks for popping by and I'll be back again soon 
Crafty hugs xx 

14 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx