Followers

Thursday 22 February 2018

LOVE

Hello crafters

Hope you're all well. As it's Thursday I'm back with another make to showcase the beautiful products available from Bee Crafty 

Today I'm using the beautiful Dragonfly stamp with the versatile LOVE Inkable

Also used:
Dinkable : Splatter,  Distressed Harlequin,
Feather 2
DO: Worn Lipstick, Iced Spruce
Versafine : Smokey Grey
Rainbow mirri





  • Blend Worn Lipstick through the LOVE Inkable and then through the Distressed Harlequin Dinkable
  • Ink through the Feather 2 Dinkable in the bottom left and top right of the card, with Iced Spruce DO 
  • Use the Iced Spruce DO through the Splatter Dinkable, to add effect around the feathers
  • Stamp the Dragonfly twice in Smokey Grey versafine 
  • Mat on rainbow mirri and then onto the card blank 

Well that's another Bee Crafty make for you..hope you enjoyed reading through today' posteo
I'll see you next Thursday with another Bee Crafty make 

Crafty hugs xx 

6 comments:

  1. great LOVE theme card today, gorgeous fern and dragonflies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen this is a gorgeous card I love those stamps. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and love the design. I hope you are well my lovely.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Karen - that dragonfly is lovely! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx