Followers

Monday 19 February 2018

Bee my Love....

Hello everyone xx

Hope you're all well and had a lovely weekend

I'm back today with another make showcasing products from BumbleberryPapercrafts

I've used the Sweet as Honey stamp set by Honey Bee Stamps

Full of fabulous embellishment stamps that allow so much versatility

Also used:
Kuretake clean colour pens
Distress Oxides
Smokey Grey versafine



To begin I stamped some flowers onto a scrap piece of card, coloured them in with Kuretake clean colour pens and cut them out
I then stamped random flowers in Smokey Grey versafine, in the bottom right corner of the card blank
The honeycomb stamp was also inked up in Smokey Grey versafine and randomly stamped around the card blank.
Using Fossilized Amber DO I stamped random solid honeycombs and then a couple of bees. I stamped the trails in the versafine
The sentiment was stamped in Versafine and to complete I adhered the 3d flowers with glue gel

How sweet is this set..and I didn't even use the focal jar stamp

I'll be back next Monday with another Bumbleberry Papercrafts make so until then...
Crafty hugs xx

6 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx