Followers

Monday 26 February 2018

You're a Super girl....

Good morning everyone xx

I hope you all had a lovely weekend xx

Today I'm sharing another make using products from BumbleberryPapercrafts
and I've been playing with BB You're Super by My Favourite Things

Also used:
Card tag
Distress Oxides
Kuretake clean colour pens
Versafine




I inked the edge of the tag lightly in blue DO then stamped the Skyline in Iced Spruce and black Soot. I also stamped a couple of lightening bolts in black
Having stamped our Super girl and speech bubble, on to seperate card, in Smokey Grey versafine,  I coloured them in my my Kuretake clean colour pens,  cut them out and adhered them to the tag
A bit of red ribbon finished the tag off

Thankyou very much for stopping by

Crafty hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a gorgeous tag I love that cute image. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a superheroine and your tag is perfect Karen! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx