Followers

Saturday 23 December 2017

Enjoy

Hi everyone xx

I'm back with a couple of samples I made to showcase the beautiful and versatile
Enjoy stamp set by Stamps By Me 

Also used:
Beautiful word stamp set
Love word stamp set
Distress Inks
Distress Oxides
Versafine
Leaf stencil from my crafty stash



Panel was created using Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide. I used Smokey Grey versafine to stamp the outline and sentiment,  and Mermaid Lagoon DI and Peeled Paint DO to stamp the solid stamps




I blended Brushed Corduroy and Squeezed Lemonade DI, and Fossilized Amber DO, through a leaf stencil
The outline stamp was inked up in Vintage Sepia Versafine and Fired Brick DI.  The solid stamps were stamped in Cracked Pistachio and Worn Lipstick DO
I stamped the sentiment in Vintage Sepia versafine to complete

Thankyou very much for stopping by. .I hope you enjoyed today's post

Crafty hugs xx

4 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx