Followers

Sunday 24 December 2017

Happy Holla Days...

Happy Christmas Eve everyone  😍😍

As my post normally falls on a Monday, but like many others I will be celebrating with friends and family tomorrow,  I am showcasing my Bumbleberry Papercrafts make today xx

And nothing could be more apt than a couple of cards I made using the absolutely brilliant
Happy Holla Day stamp set made by
The Ink Road. I have to say the sentiments in this set have had me laughing out loud.  I've had soo much fun working with this set..I'm sure you will do too

Also used:
Black onyx versafine
Kuretake clean colour pens





Both cards are simple but fun to make, using Black onyx versafine to stamp with, and my Kuretake clean colour pens to add that hint of red

Many thanks for popping by today and may I once again wish you all
A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

Crafty hugs xx




6 comments:

  1. These are brilliant! I love the designs. Thank you for your comments and support this year. I hope you have an amazing Christmas with your family.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous - love those sentiments!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx