Followers

Friday 22 December 2017

Graffiti paint...

Hi there crafters

How's your week been? Are you all set for the big day..I am. Presents are wrapped. .cupboards are full. Family have arrived xx

Ive been playing with the fabulous Graffiti Area stamp, inspired by Banksy. I made a sample similar to this for the Hochanda show and wanted to make another for a male friend...

Also used :
Dinkable : Brick wall 
Distress Oxide : Faded Jeans
Watercolour paints
Versafine : Black onyx
Black pen




Usee water colour paints to create drips runnig from the top of your card. You can use any colours and let them drip as much as you want..just have fun
Ink Faded Jeans DO randomly through the Brick Wall Dinkable
Stamp Graffiti Area in black onyx versafine
Adhere this to card blank then draw wiggly lines around it, with a black pen

I hope you enjoyed today's make

Crafty hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. Great card. I just can't do messy in card making wish I could. My husband says because I'd like to be tidy, he may have point just look at my craft room! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...bless ya. I love messy..in my crafting xx

      Delete
  2. This is wonderful, I love the background and wonderful stamps. Merry Christmas.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx