Followers

Sunday 20 August 2017

You're a whole lot of lovely....

Hello again everyone  xx

Had some play time in the craft room and made its card using some stamps from
Stamps By Me 

Get Your Happy On 
Life Is Precious 

Also used :
Glossy paper
Distress Oxides : Iced Spruce, Worn Lipstick, Wilted Violet
Black onyx versafine
Retro Dots and Dash  stamp by Bee Crafty




  • I cut a square of black card and a slightly smaller square of glossy paper
  • I put the Distress Oxides on a glass mat and dragged the glossy paper across it. I dried each time in between adding more colour
  • I adhered the background with temporary adhesive then stamped my flowers,  in black onyx versafine,  so they partly stamped over the background.  I also stamped the sentiment in the black versafine 
  • I carefully removed the background,  adhered it to the black card mat then adhered it to card blank, ensuring my lines all matched up
  • I stamped a few of the flowers coming down from the top of the card blank, and some random dots and dashes 
I hope you enjoyed today's blog 

Crafty hugs xx 

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, the colours are stunning. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx