Followers

Monday 21 August 2017

Happy Cake Day from Bumbleberry Papercrafts

Good morning everyone xx

Hope you all had a lovely weekend xx

I'm back with my usual Monday morning blog for Bumbleberry Papercrafts and today I've got a card I made using the adorable
Happy Cake Day by MFT
I combined it with the beautiful
Doodled Blooms also by MFT

Also used:
Distress Oxides : Fossilized Amber
Kuretake clean colour pens
Patterned papers
Oval stencil
Masking Tape
Black onyx versafine




  • Place an oval stencil on card blank
  • Tape masking tape across the aperture then blend with Fossilized Amber DO 
  • Carefully remove tape to reveal your background
  • Stamp your image on white card then onto the two patterned papers
  • Cut out the cake from one of the stamped papers and her dress from the other
  • Cut out your girl from the white card then adhere the patterned dress and cake, with wet glue
  • Colour in the rest of her with your pens
  • Adhere with wet glue onto the card
  • Stamp the Doodled Blooms in black onyx versafine and colour in with your pens
  • Finish off by stamping the sentiment in the black ink
I hope you like this week's blog and I'll be back again next Monday with another for you 

Crafty hugs xx 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the background effect !
    Hugs Rose ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background. One for me to try. Great card karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a background and sweet image. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute. Love the colour palette used!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou very much for all your lovely comments 😍

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx