How are you all?
Today I'm sharing a DT sample showcasing the new flower dies from
Stamps By Me
Detailed Flower 1 die
Build a Flower 1 die
Detailed Flourish 1 die
With Love die
Also used :
Oval die from my stash
- Create a diagonal easel card, by scoring the front of your card blank diagonally, from corner to corner then fold forward
- Matt papers on the inside of the card blank. Cut some of the paper to fit the top triangle of the card blank, that folds forward
- Cut 2 ovals from white card
- Cut the rose die out of one of the ovals. On the reverse of the cut out out oval adhere some monochromatic paper where the flower head goes and some green paper where the leaves are. Adhere the cut out rose back into the oval.
- Adhere the second oval die cut on the reverse of the first, to cover all the "workings"
- Adhere this to the fold over section of the card front only
- From some of the papers cut out the Build A flowers and create a 3d flower. Cut out the Flourish from some green paper
- Work out where you wish to adhere your 3d flower as this will be your "stopper", to stop the card from closing when it's stood up. Adhere the flourishes as appropriate
I hope you enjoyed today's post and thankyou for popping by
Crafty hugs xx