Followers

Thursday 16 April 2020

LIFE Tag

Morning xx

My turn over on the Bee Crafty blog and I have an MDF tag for you, using the gorgeous Birds on A Wire and Wildflowers xx

Also used:
Versafine
Ticker Tape
Ink Sprays


Here is the completed tag 😁


To begin I sprayed the tag with various ink sprays, including some Dylusions ones.

Once dry I stamped the Wildflowers first and second generation, in both Black Onyx and Smokey Grey Versafine. This adds depth and dimension.


I then stamped the beautiful Birds on a Wire in the Black Onyx Versafine.

To complete I stamped and heat embossed the Ticker Tape sentiment then adhered with 3d glue gel. 







I hope you liked todays make and I'll see you all again soon. 

Crafty hugs xx 







1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I am trying to reach you by mail for a publication request in the magazine "Passion Creative Cards" but I cannot find your address on your blog. Can you contact me at stampenjoy@gmail.com so I can make my request?
    Cordially.
    Sandrine VACHON

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx