Followers

Monday 22 July 2019

Do something today...

Hi crafters xx

 I'm on my blog with a quick post to show you my latest Art Journal spread 😂
I love the freedom to chuck anything at it..and see where it leads you. I very rarely plan what I'm going to create lol
My first New Years challenge was to start an Art Journal.  The second was to try my hand at watercolouring/painting. For this spread I painted my own Daisies. .. I know they're not great but it's a start lol





I used Acrylic paints for this spread. 
I also used texture paste through some stencils by Bee Crafty (and other ones I had in my stash). The sentiment was also by Bee Crafty.
I sketched the Daisies first then pined them with acrylics 

Thanks for taking a look

Crafty hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a stunning journal page it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx