Followers

Thursday 27 December 2018

Hello You

Hello everyone xx

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas xx

It's my turn on the Bee Crafty blog today and I'm using the fabulous Light Tomorrow  stamp set.
Such a fun and versatile stamp that can create so many different looks depending on the medium you use.
Today I've gone for the "bright" and vibrant look

Products used :
Light Tomorrow stamp set
Cogs stamp set
Everyday Sentiments
Distress Oxides
Transfer foils



I inked up all the cog stamps in various bright Distress Oxides,  and stamped them randomly all over the card blank
On a seperate piece of square card I stamped the fab Light Bulb in black onyx versafine then masked it off
Using the same Distress Oxides I randomly stamped parts off the texture stamp over the masked Light Bulb. This gives the illusion of it coming from behind
I then used my transfer foils to create some "lighr" rays
To complete I stamped the sentiment in black onyx versafine. 
This was matted onto black card then adhered to card blank

I love this fun and contemporary look ... hope you do to 

I'll be back again soon 
Crafty hugs xx 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a stunning card I just love those stamps. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very eyecatching cards. I love the assortment of colours you have used.
    GG

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx