Followers

Thursday 20 December 2018

For You

Hello crafters xx

Today I'm on the Bee Crafty blog with a card I made using the beautiful Skull with Birds and Feathers 
Love the details and composition of this gorgeous image

Also used:
Trio of Butterflies
Everyday Sentiments 1
Distress Oxides
Ink
Sparkle pens
Shaving foam


I created the background using Inks and shaving foam and set to one side to dry
On a seperate square of card I stamped the beautiful image in black onyx versafine and dried it off
I applied Distress Oxides to a craft mat, added water then randomly applied them over areas of the image, in a random fashion, to create a smooshed effect
The sentiment was stamped in Versafine 
I matted this onto black card then adhered it to my dry shaving foam background. This was also matted onto black card then adhered to card blank
On a scrap piece of card I stamped one of the butterflies and coloured it in with sparkle pens, before cutting it out
I adhered it to card using 3d glue gel
To complete I used a black pen to add some butterfly trails

I hope you enjoyed today's post 
I'll be back again soon 
Crafty hugs xx  


4 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx