Followers

Thursday 29 November 2018

TIME

Hi everyone xx

I'm back on the Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty Blog with another make using one of the Skyline Inkables, the iconic Tower Bridge

Also used:
TIME sentiment
Flock of Birds 
Distress Oxides 
Versafine


I masked of a panel across front of my card blank
I blended Distress Oxides around the "inny " skyline first, ensuring the Oxides were blended through out the masked panel
Once removed I inked through the "outy " Inkable
I went back in with the "inny" Inkable,  to get the little lines more prominent 
The masking tape was removed then the Flock of Birds, and sentiment, were stamped in Versafine 

I hope you liked today's post and I'll be back again soon 

Crafty hugs xx 

5 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx