Followers

Thursday 29 November 2018

Gossip... mixed media range by Stamps By Me

Hi everyone

Thought I'd share some of my samples for the new range of mixed media products launched today on c&c by Stamps By Me.
Gossip Ink Worth talking About.
Watercolour inks with Mica, and Watercolour Glitter pens. .. vibrant, beautiful and so versatile as I hope my samples will show.




























How vibrant and versatile are these products! ! I had soo much fun playing and I hope I've tempted you to buy them so you can have fun too.
Til next time..
Crafty hugs xxx

6 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx