Followers

Thursday 15 November 2018

Falling leaves..samples for Bee Crafty

Hello everyone

Today I'm sharing my samples on the Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty Blog, for the Hochanda show earlier this week.
I hope you got your orders in for the fabulous products, including the beautiful handrawn leaves set, flowers and stunning mdf

For my samples I used the following :
Maple stamp set
Oak stamp set
Large Branch and Tree set
Tall Teasel
Dandelion
Ground Elder 
Everyday Sentiments 1 XL 
Mdf circle wreath
Distress Oxides 
Versafine
Gilding Wax
Embossing powders
Versmark
Paints


Mdf wreath, floral mdf, large Oak, small Maple, paints, distress oxides, paints, gilding wax, hessian, natural embellishments





Inner mdf from wreath, floral mdf, large Oak, small Maple, Dinkables,  distress oxides, gilding wax, natural embellishments




Teasel, Dandelion,  Ground Elder, sparkle pens,  Everyday Sentiments XL 


Mdf tag, Teasel, Dinkables,  distress oxides 


Oak leaf stamp set and Easy Frame Inkable, Distress Oxides, black pen



Maple, Gold embossing powder, paints


Tree, paints, white embossing powder 


Maple, Versafine,  paints


Ground Elder,  paints, Lollipop sticks


Dandelion, white embossing powder 

How versatile and gorgeous are these handrawn leaves and the mdf is just the perfect combination 

Thankyou for popping by...please leave a comment to let me know your thoughts on my samples xx

Til next time..
Crafty hugs xx 


12 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx