Followers

Thursday 22 November 2018

Dreams come true

Hello crafters xx

I'm back on the Bee Crafty blog today with the beautiful Rose hand drawn stamp. I've combined it with the equally beautiful
Feather Wings 

Also used :
Inspirational Words 1
Dinkables
Distress Oxide
Sparkle pens
Versafine
Foil



I stamped the Rose in Smokey Grey versafine
Once dry I coloured it in with my Sparkle pens 
I masked off the Rose then stamped the Feather Wings so they sat behind it 
Once the mask was removed I randomly inked through the Honeycomb Dinkable with Distress Oxide
The sentiment was stamped in Versafine 
To complete I added hints of transfer foil on, and around, the Rose head

Thankyou for stopping by and I'll be back again soon 
Crafty hugs xx 

10 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx