Followers

Thursday 6 September 2018

Skull and Halloween samples for Bee Crafty


Good morning everyone xx 

I'm excited to be back on the Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty Blog with my samples for today's Halloween themed Hochanda show

Loving the new Tattoo based Skull stamps, to enhance the existing collection of Halloween stamp sets.

I also used the following products :
Creativity Words
Acrylic Paint Gilding Wax 
Metallic Markers 
Sparkle pens 
Heat resistant acetate 
Gold embossing powder 
Versafine 
Versmark 






Acrylic paint dripped from top 


Acrylic paint 
Gilding Wax 
Ledger 


Distress Oxides 
Metallic Markers 


Distress Oxides 


Sparklepens 


Kuretake clean colour pens 


Distress Oxides 
Dinkables Spider web


Sparklepens 
Heat embossing
Heat resistant acetate 

How cool are these stamps and the new Tattoo style ones are just awesome.  Check out the website for lots more fabulous products 
Www.beecrafty.net 

I'll be back again soon 

Crafty hugs xx 

4 comments:

  1. I must admit that skull images are really not my thing, but you have made a really interesting and diverse collection of samples with them. My favorite is the one that says Imagination with the birds on.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou x Yes I appreciate they are not for everyone. Have to say that's my absolute favourite too... it's actually a really pretty image in a macabre way lol xx

      Delete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx