Followers

Thursday 13 September 2018

Giraffe Safari

Hello xx

I've been playing with the beautiful Scenery Animal collection again... just love them all lol.
As it's my turn on the Bee Crafty blog today,  I thought I'd share one I made using the stunning Giraffe, together with the small Silhouette Safari Giraffe.

Also used:
Silhouette Tree Perennial 
Silhouette Tree with birds 
Everyday Sentiments 1 XL 
Distress Oxides 
Kuretake clean colour pens
Versafine
Kraft bag


The Giraffes, Trees and sentiment were all stamped in versafine - Black onyx,  Vintage Sepia and Olympia Green 
The Tree with Birds was randomly stamped in Vintage Sepia, coming down from the top of the bag


To add a hint of colour I used Kuretake clean colour pens to colour in the scenery, within the Giraffe, and a hint of extra green in the large tree 

I hope you like today's post, and the recipient likes my gift bag 😊

I'll be back again soon 

Crafty hugs xx 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen I just love how you have decorated this gift bag. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great project, love the images and the coloring on the giraffe

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friends hubby collects various giraffe ephemera and would love these!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous gift bag, the stamps are great and just the right size/height to fill the space on the bag.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit that I'm not keen on the scenery animals myself, but I really like the way you've built up the scene to decorate this bag. The fact that the bag is a Kraft colour and not say white is a good choice for the scene.
    GG

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx