Followers

Thursday 9 August 2018

Ratzzi and Ghetto get musical

Hello crafters xx

I'm back on the Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty Blog today with a fun make using some of my favourite Banksy stamps
Ghetto Rat
Ratzzi
I combined them with some of the fabulous Music themed stamp sets.
The Dots Soundwaves and the Fur Elise Music Backdrop stamp.

Also used:
Everyday Sentiments 1 
Texture Border stamp set 
Distress Oxides 
Pixie Powders
Versafine


Background was created using Pixie powders 
The Ghetto Rat and Ratzzi were stamped in black onyx versafine 
I held topper in place with temporary adhesive then stamped the Soundwaves in the Versafine, so it stamped both on the card blank and the topper
I then randomly stamped the Fur Elise and Texture Borders, in Distress Oxides,  both on the topper and card blank
I matted topper onto black card stock then adhered this to card blank, ensuring the stamped Soundwaves lined up. 
To complete I stamped the sentiment in Distress Oxide 

I hope you enjoyed today's post and liked the combination of the two Rats, and the music themed stamps

Crafty hugs xx 



7 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is gorgeous. Sorry I haven't been around much. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is certainly different, lovely colours and design.
    xx
    PS Fur Elise was my favourite piece of music when I was a youngster - not telling you how long ago that was!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely tonal colours and design!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx