Followers

Sunday 12 August 2018

Beautiful Carnation

Hi everyone

Today I'm over on the Bee Crafty blog  with a gift bag I made using the very beautiful
Carnation flower stamp. I combined it with the Butterflies and Dragonfly.

Also used :
Everyday Sentiments 1-XL 
Versafine
Kuretake clean colour pens
Sparkle pens
Kraft bag




The images, and sentiment, were stamped in Black onyx versafine ink and dried with heat gun


The flowers and Butterflies were coloured in with Kuretake clean colour pens 



To add some interest I coloured over the Butterflies and Dragonfly with a clear Sparkle pen
To complete, I added some dots with a black pen, to create some Butterfly trails

Thankyou very much for stopping by today and I'll be back soon with another Bee Crafty make 

Crafty hugs xx 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stamping and colouring on the gift bag, love the added sparkle on the butterflies.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost too pretty for a gift bag - you need to make this as a 'real' shopping bag so you can carry your art with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured flowers, dragonfly and butterflies.~the design is beautiful and the sparkley finish tops it off nicely! Great project!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great flowers on this project. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautifully decorated bag. I think your colouring is great.
    GG

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx