Followers

Sunday 26 August 2018

Life is good

Morning crafters xx

It's Sunday so its my turn over on the
Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty Blog

Today I'm sharing a card I made using the beautiful Birds and Dragonflies and I incorporated them with one of the Mandala Inkables. .. a gorgeous combination

Also used
Inspirational Words 2
Distress Oxides
Dinkable


I blended Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers and Shaded Lilac DO through the Mandala 3 Inkable 
The Birds On A Wire were inked up in Black onyx versafine and the beautiful Dragonfly,  and sentiment,  in Smokey Grey versafine 

I think the mandala really sits well with these gorgeous stamps, hope you agree

Until next Thursday 

Bee Crafty xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. The mandala is so pretty.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mandal - love the colours and the birds on the line - great card!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx