Followers

Thursday 30 August 2018

Hello You

Hi everyone xx

I'm back on the Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty Blog with a card I made using a couple of the Banksy Inspired stamps.
Girl with club 
Boy with Dog

I decided I wanted to get inky/messy lol so thought the use of the Texture stamp sets would suit this look well

Also used:
Texture Borders 
Texture Circles 
Pixie Powders
Distress Oxides 
Versafine


I made a background, on watercolour card, using Pixie powders as I hadn't played with these for a while
I then stamped some of the Texture Borders and Circles in Distress Oxides and Versafine, randomly over my background, thinking about where I was going to be placing my main images.
I dried off the background before stamping my girl and boy in black onyx versafine
Once dry I matted this on to black card and then adhered to card blank

I hope you enjoyed today's inky make and I'll be back again soon with another Bee Crafty make

Crafty hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a stunning card I love it. That background works so well with the stamps. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super images and fabulous background - great design!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this boy and girl on top of that background

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful background created with the Pixie Powders. Gorgeous card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx