Followers

Sunday 29 July 2018

Winter Owl Christmas Wishes

Hi my lovely crafters xx

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend?

I know my usual DT weekly blog for Bee Crafty is on a Thursday, but I'm going to be doing an extra weekly blog, most Sunday's, during the summer holidays, over on the Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty Blog
So here i am with another sample using one of the gorgeous Scenery Winter animals...the Owl. A gorgeous image and so versatile.
Yes I know it's summer and this is a Christmas sample 😂 but I can't put these gorgeous stamps down...so bear with me lol

Also used:
Snowflake Flurry
Snowflakes- Feathery
Everyday Christmas circles
Distress Oxides 



The background was created using the Snowflakes with Distress Oxides, first and second generation 
I inked up an acrylic block with Distress Oxides, spritzed with water and stamped 3 panels
The Owl and Sentiment were stamped in Smokey Grey versafine and the Snowflake Flurry in Distress Oxide, slightly off the card panel 

I hope you enjoyed today's post and I'll be back soon with another Bee Crafty make 
Crafty hugs xx 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and I just love your choice of centemporary Christmas colours! Great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Karen. Super stamps and pretty soft colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx