Followers

Thursday 26 July 2018

Warm Wishes....

Good morning crafters

I'm back on the Bee Crafty blog today with a card I made using the unique and versatile
Collage ART stamp. Full of so much eye catching detail that can be used in part, as well as a whole image

Also used:
Everyday Sentiments 1 XL
Distress Oxides
Black onyx versafine
White gel pen



Picked Raspberry and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxides were blended with water to create the background
The beautiful image was stamped in black onyx versafine and a white gel pen was then used to add random highlights and to fill in the street lights

I hope you enjoyed today's make and I'll be back next Thursday with another Bee Crafty make

Crafty hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Love the silhouette image against the pink and green background, gorgeous card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love that image and the background colours are superb!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx