Followers

Thursday 18 January 2018

Decision to Try. ..

Hello crafters xx
Good week?  Any crafting?

I'm happy to be back with any weekly post on the Bee Crafty blog 
Today's make is using the fab
Boy with dog stamp, inspired by Banksy

Also used :
Decision to Try WORDage stamp set
Dinkables : Brick wall,  Star Lattice,  Splatter,  Regular Dots
Highlight pens
Versafine : Black onyx




I masked off a panel across my card blank, marked where my Boy was going to be stamped, and then used the highlight pens randomly through the Dinkables
The masking tape was removed
The Boy, dog and sentiment were stamped in Black onyx versafine to complete

Hope you liked today's make and I look forward to seeing you next Thursday with another Bee Crafty make

Crafty hugs xx

11 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx