Followers

Saturday 20 January 2018

Beautiful Snowdrops

Good morning everyone xx

I've been playing in my craft room again and got out this absolutely gorgeous
Snowdrop stamp set from Honey Doo Crafts

Here are two samples I made..hope you like them xx

Also used:
Script stamp set
Birthday Sentiments stamp set
Distress Oxides
Versafine




I used the beautiful Script stamp on this sample and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide




For this sample I used Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide and masked of a panel
I used the leafy scroll from the Birthday Sentiments stamp set to create some interest to the panel

I hope you love this gorgeous stamp set as much as I do

Craftyhugs
Xx

11 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx