Followers

Monday 20 November 2017

X's and O's by MFT

Hello everyone

Hope you're all well and had a lovely weekend?

I'm back with my usual Monday morning blog for Bumbleberry Papercrafts

Today's blog is the fun and versatile
X's and O's   stamp set from MFT. I thought I'd make a card for a male today, to show just how versatile this set is

Also used :
Distress Oxide : Faded Jeans
Distress Ink: Mermaid Lagoon, Tumbled Glass
Deep Lagoon versafine
Circle die






  • Cut your panel to size then cut out a circular aperture with your die
  • Stamp the large sentiment in Deep Lagoon versafine first then randomly stamp the Hugs and Kisses in the Tumbled Glass DI 
  • Stamp the grid, in Faded Jeans DO, on the cut out circle and the various signs in a mixture of Faded Jeans DO, and Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass DI 
  • Adhere panel to card blank with foam pads and then the circle die cut with wet glue, into the aperture 
I hope you like today's use of this fun stamp set.
I'll see you here again next Monday with another post for Bumbleberry Papercrafts 

Crafty hugs xx 

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Karen- I love the blues you have used and it's a great design. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen this is a brilliant card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and love the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, the lovely Blues are super, and that sentiment is so clever!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card today, great color and layout

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou very much for your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card Karen! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx