Followers

Friday 17 November 2017

Poppies

Hi everyone xx

How are you? Anything planned for today?

Today on my blog I'm showcasing the beautiful,  newly released Poppies stamp set available from Honey Doo Crafts 
I also incorporated the sentiment from the new Snowdrop stamp set

Also used:
Distress Inks
Versafine black onyx
Honey comb stencil
Masking tape




The panel was masked off using tape and the inks blended within
The image was stamped in the black onyx versafine
Ink was blended through the stencil and some of the Honeycombs were drawn around, with a black pen

Many thanks for popping by. .I hope you liked today's make

crafty hugs xx

11 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx