Hope you're all well. Any plans for today?
My blog for today is using the beautiful new
Be Glamorous stamp set and
Artistic Stitch Frame 1 die, available from Stamps By Me
Distress Inks : Spun Sugar, Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire, Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn
Distress Oxide : Cracked Pistachio
- Use the die to cut out an aperture square frame, on white card. Ink around the edge in Tumbled Glass DI. Adhere acetate over the back of this.
- Adhere shaker tape, on the reverse side, around the aperture and around the edge of the frame
- Cut a square of white card the same size and using your Distress Inks ( in any combination of colours), ink them onto a glass mat, spritz with water and drag the card through it, to create a watercolour smooshed background
- Stamp the sentiment in black onyx versafine
- Lay sequins/beads of your choice onto the acetate, within the aperture, and then adhere your smooshed background to the back, to create your "shaker"
- Using this as a guide, stamp the beautiful Flower, in Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean DI'S, so it appears to be coming from being your shaker component.
- Add a hint of colour to the flower using a water brush and Distress inks
- Ink through the Honeycomb stencil and stamp randomly, using a texture stamp, with the Distress inks
- Now adhere the shaker component to the right side of your card blank, to complete
I hope you've enjoyed today's post
Crafty hugs xx