Followers

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Ornate Watercolour Frame die from Stamps By Me

Hello everyone
Hope you're well and have had a good day.

I'm back with another DT sample using the beautiful Ornate Watercolour Frame die and Thankful For stamp set, available from
Stamps By Me 
I've done another over the page style card, my new favourite design lol

Also used :
Black onyx versafine
Moonlight White Dew Drop ink pad
White gel pen






  • Cut your Ornate frame out of white card and stamp the gorgeous Flowers in black onyx versafine. Set to one side 
  • Stamp them again, directly onto your card blank, coming down from the top. Lay the card blank open flat, ensuring you go over onto the back cover of your card blank. Stamp using first and second generation stamping ie don't re-ink in between each stamp. This creates the effect of dimension 
  • Adhere the ornate frame using foam pads 
  • Stamp the sentiment onto a small die and mount with a foam pad to complete your card
I hope you like today's sample..it looks so elegant in monochrome 

Crafty hugs xx 

8 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx