Followers

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Little Lilies and Leaves stamp set and die from Honey Doo Crafts

Hello everyone xxx

Back again with another DT sample for
Honey Doo Crafts

I used the beautiful :
Little Lilies and Leaves stamp and Die
Birthday Sentiments

Also used :
Versmark ink
Gold embossing powder
Distress Oxides : Worn Lipstick, Cracked Pistachio
Smokey Grey versafine ink
Clear gems




  • Cut some white card slightly smaller than card blank 
  • Using gold embossing powder,  stamp and heat emboss the flowers and leaves around the edges of the card 
  • Stamp,  heat emboss and cut out a few flowers, using the Die, on a seperate piece of white card 
  • Ink around the edge of the card with the Worn Lipstick Distress ink,  blending from dark on the outside, to lighter towards the centre
  • Add a hint of the Cracked Pistachio to the leaves
  • Adhere card to card blank 
  • Using cut out flowers as a guide, stamp a few swirls,  in the Smokey Grey versafine ink,  so they will peek out from behind the 3 d flowers
  • Stamp the sentiment in Versafine 
  • Shape and adhered the 3d flowers to the card blank using 3d glue gel 
  • To finish add a few clear gems 
Thankyou very much for stopping by to take a look.
I hope you like my sample today and please feel free to leave a comment.  I love reading them all 

Crafty hugs xx 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Karen, I do love lilies one of my favourite flowers.
    hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much Linda. .beautiful flowers xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, love the flowers and the colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx